As a national sales manager, I have a full-time job already. While recognizing that using a CRM is an evolving tool where users need to be given direction and and behaviors that I want must be monitored, I am just not finding the additional time in my day. I tend to only focus on how Dynamics is working just before each quarterly sales meeting. In that sales meeting, I bark out directives on how we are going to start using the tool more effectively. What should I be doing different?
Your first step is to change your mindset about how you and your team use Dynamics CRM. It is not an add-on task for you or your team. Rather it is your primary sales process and management tool.
For your team it is their most important individual productivity tool. Everything you and they are doing in Excel or on paper goes away and is replaced by Dynamics. Pipeline reviews with sales team members are done in Dynamics. Account planning is done in Dynamics. Sales goal setting is done in Dynamics. A CRM is not meant to be laid over your efforts, but by organizing your processes in to the tool it is replacing those manual efforts. The goal is one-view of and one-truth about the client relationship.
The second step is to take advantage of our FREE quarterly strategic review. In this review we will help you layout a roadmap of what is to be accomplished in Dynamics over the next 2-3 quarters. The roadmap is your planning guide on what is to be completed, by who and how.
Remember that successful utilization of a CRM is only 20% about the technology. Your IT department or internal CRM Admin is focused on break-fix items. You need to be focused on how to achieve the other 80% - the behavioral changes you desire. This is where we can help you by adding the greatest value in blending strategic consulting with support.
Let’s schedule a quarterly review today.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 330.929.1353 x 5224.