In a special report, RAIN Group asked more than 200 buyers what problems they encountered during the sales process. According to their respondents’ answers, they found many sellers are making pricey sales mistakes. Mistakes which are losing them new business. Consider this result -- 80% of buyers say they experience at least one major problem during the purchasing process.
Obviously, that one problem might turn the buyer away. So, what are the most common problems that buyers reported and overall percentage rate results?
- Did not listen to me – 38%
- Did not understand my needs – 30%
- Did not respond to my request in a timely manner – 30%
- Talked too much – 25%
- No personal chemistry with me – 25%
- Did not convince me of the value I might receive – 24%
- Did not craft a compelling solution to my needs – 22%
Take some extra time and review RAIN Group’s entire website, resources and blog for more great information and advice.