Like everything in life – especially business life – not all things go as planned. So, you have to analyze, adjust and sometimes make new decisions regarding what you desired then, what worked, what didn’t work and, most of all, what you need now from CRM.
So, maybe you need a new system or just need to ‘tweak’ your old system. There are experts available to help you with that. InfoGrow is one of them, but I am going to point you to an article from Compare Business Products titled “The Case for a New CRM Solution”.
This article will show you, among other items:
- Data from an IDC study showed that a successful CRM project results in an 8% revenue growth in the first year and 16% growth within two years.
- A study by the Insight Technology Group indicated even better results – well run CRM projects showed revenue increases of as much as 42%, reduction in sales costs of up to 35%, reductions in the sales cycle length of 25%, margins improvement of 2% and customer satisfaction increases by as much as 20%.
- Problems Associated with Older CRM Solutions
- Calculating the ROI for a CRM Solution
- Building a Case for a New CRM Solution
Next, I’m going to send you to InfoGrow’s white paper, 16 Steps to CRM Success, which I think will give you more valuable information to ponder. We are always available to discuss your CRM issues.