Although Customer Relationship Management systems have been around for decades, they continue to evolve and are more relevant than ever. Companies using antiquated sales and marketing technologies, or no technology at all, are missing out on sales opportunities and are likely struggling to find, serve and keep satisfied customers. A CRM solution is an ideal framework for successfully competing, growing, and boosting profitability. Here’s why.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a flexible business productivity tool that supports efficient processes across the enterprise. At its core, it provides a single source of customer information with analysis and reporting tools that bring your information to life. CRM puts all team members on the same page, and helps prevent sales and customer issues from falling through the cracks.
The entire organization benefits when CRM data is fully integrated with sales, marketing automation, customer service, ERP, customer mapping, financial management, and popular Microsoft business applications. That value is further enhanced when CRM is distributed securely on your preferred on-premise, mobile, and cloud-based platforms.
Benefits Worth Having
Dynamics CRM is all about cultivating efficiency, productivity, and insights that help you make better decisions about managing your business and customer relationships. Here’s an overview of what you can do with a well-planned, professionally implemented CRM solution:
- Manage leads and track the sales process so you can sell more to the right customers and accurately project future revenue.
- Nurture prospects and acquire new customers through targeted campaigns and integration to marketing automation.
- Unify processes, technologies, and people to improve efficiency, eliminate waste, and boost profits and revenue.
- Strengthen customer satisfaction and retention by creating transparency and aligning all aspects of the customer experience.
- Enable successful decision making by disseminating the right information, at the right time, to the right people, through approved devices.
- Provide insights into your customer base to ensure that sales, marketing, and customer service are focused on customer needs.
Partnering for CRM Success
Although it’s tempting to test drive CRM using a free, online trial, such efforts are often abandoned when outcomes don’t meet expectations. Success will be elusive if you don’t start with a proper business strategy and implementation plan that exploits what CRM has to offer.
When you’re ready to give CRM a shot, find a reputable consultant that knows CRM inside and out. A good partner will take the time to understand your business and how you run it, and will strive to align organizational goals with CRM’s capabilities. Take full advantage of their expertise, and learn everything you can about maintaining your Dynamics CRM system. It’s always best to get it right the first time!
And don’t give up if you already have CRM and are dissatisfied with the results. There are always ways to fix what’s broken and get back on track. Poor user adoption is often an issue, so make sure your CRM partner offers comprehensive training for end users and executives, and can cultivate a shared sense of ownership and responsibility for CRM’s success.
Bottom line, CRM is all about results. Take a look at our "No Results Missed" pledge and contact InfoGrow to learn how we can increase profits, productivity and performance with Dynamics CRM.