- What is driving your need to make this kind of investment?
- What are the business outcome deliverables you expect?
- What are the risks that you may anticipate?
As promised in my last post, let’s look at question 2:
What are the business outcome deliverables you expect?
All businesses are hopeful to, and need to, achieve the following results:
- Maintain and retain their best customers
- Turn best customers into advocates for their product/service
- Nurture their best prospects into more best customers and keep their pipeline filled
- Integrate sales and marketing teams
- Grow market share and brand recognition
- Spend less money, make more profit
If you can gain the above results with CRM, would you? (Another question, I know)
But think about it. Think about what you desire – what you need to achieve – through CRM.