With mapping added, you will gain an entirely new sales/marketing view. You will gain a tool that will turn the lowly spreadsheet into a force to be reckoned with. Not to mention increased ROI, sales, and market share.
By combining maps with spreadsheets, you can instantly see what your charts and graphs have been busting at the seams to show you:
- A complete view of customer, prospect and competitor locations and how they relate.
- Sales territories – those that are doing well and those that need fixed, so you can balance them.
- Understand and manage your trade areas better than ever.
- Profile your customers and prospects like never before for fantastic target marketing.
- Select the best sites for your next locations.
- Analyze your market share and your competitors’ share.
Now, you can see it all clearly. Instead of mind-boggling sets of rows and numbers, mapping opens the clouds and enables you to see everything.
Esri Maps for Office is a new product that allows you to quickly create dynamic, interactive maps of your Excel data and start exploring it in a whole new way. Esri Maps for Office enables you to uncover patterns and trends not evident in tabular data and charts. The process of creating a map in Excel is painless and is much the same as creating a graph or chart of your data. Maps can be shared immediately through PowerPoint presentations or by one-click publishing to Esri’s mapping cloud, ArcGIS Online.
The ability to visualize data, such as customer and competitor locations, sales territories, trade areas, and demographics enables executives to improve the quality of business decisions, enhance sales, and expand market share.
We at InfoGrow have been expounding on combining mapping with spreadsheets and CRM/SFA applications for over a decade. There’s nothing better than visualizing your CRM data. Let us help you exceed your marketing and sales goals by leveraging your internal data with map and dashboard application development.