Email Service Providers
A common way for B2B marketers to conduct basic mass-volume mailings is to use an Email Service Provider (ESP) that hosts email marketing services on their servers. Typical services include batch emails, blast emails, and reports on open rates and click-through rates.
An ESP is often the choice for marketers with a small budget, with a small database of names, and simple marketing requirements.
While a basic email marketing program will find and keep satisfied customers, Marketing Automation offers more advanced capabilities and automated features, for both email and beyond.
Marketing Automation is a software tool that helps marketers manage the process of finding prospects and converting them into valued, loyal, satisfied customers.
Within a Marketing Automation System, timely emails based on a person's inquiring and buying actions can take advantage of an opportunity; for example, an introductory offer for someone who inquires about a new product.
Marketing Automation Improves B2B Email Efforts By Enabling You To...
- Target prospects and customers based on demographics, interests, and stage in the buying process
- Create and launch high-quality email marketing campaigns with a simple drag and drop interface without knowing HTML
- Optimize your emails using list segmentation -- lead scoring to ensure that relevant messages go to the right people
- Provide varying email content according to changes in the recipient's profile/activities
- Integrate forms and landing pages with email campaigns for higher conversion rates
- Quickly and easily create, reuse, or repurpose results-oriented emails
- Set trigger emails that respond immediately to prospect actions with personalized messages
- Test and optimize your campaigns with A/B testing
- Include trackable links to measure performance results, including opens, click-throughs, bounces, and other data
- Monitor not only opens and clicks, but all lead-to-sales activities
- Create lead-nurturing campaigns
- Track website activities
- Easily interface with and share marketing intelligence among marketing and sales teams
With Marketing Automation, You Get These Benefits...
- Increased reach
- Increased marketing efficiency
- Increased marketing intelligence
- Increased revenue, quickly
- Reduced time managing email lists and follow-ups
- Targeted real-time action
- Simplified user interaction
- Automated support for email-initiated events
- Better alignment between marketing and sales
- Assurance that nothing slips through the cracks
To learn more about how your email can benefit from Marketing Automation, please contact us at 330-929-1353 x 224. And see more at: http://www.infogrowcorp.com/Marketing+Automation